Communications Agency |London | £35- £50k
As a highly motivated and experienced individual, you will have a number of years’ experience in the corporate communications industry or wider digital space, with a good awareness of user experience, quality assurance and open source technical skills.
About the Role
Based in the London head office, this is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Developer to join a corporate communications agency, working closely with the digital client manager and internal project coordinator. Due to its progressive growth, the company is seeking a creative and technical experienced Digital Developer to join their team. You will report directly into the Head of Digital.
- Design and develop cutting-edge and mobile-optimized websites
- Design, develop, modify, document and implement the processes and systems functionality required to support application requirements
- Provide website application advice, administration and support
- Implement customized codes and component upgrades
- Deliver world class digital solutions.
- Experience with a CMS platform – preferably Concrete5 CMS
- Twitter Bootstrap – or experience of working within a CSS framework, specifically responsive websites
- OO PHP (object orientated)
- MySQL or another database language
- Familiarity with designing digital user experiences.
Still have a few questions? Give us a call on 020 373 5508.
Speak to you soon!