Android Developer | Award Winning Health & Tech House | London
Our clients vision is to combine the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors to make healthcare simpler, better and more accessible and affordable for people everywhere. Already successfully launched in the UK and Ireland the next step in process for the organisation is to expand on a global capacity.
About the Android Developer role:
You will be working with a team of talented engineers helping to push the boundaries of healthcare innovation. By collaborating with the business and engineering team you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the technical design and implementation of the apps.
Special Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Have a passion for pushing mobile development, including early engagement with Apple to ensure first to market initiatives
- Commitment to build high quality, performing, well tested applications and to inspire those around you to do the same.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Be proactive, lead by example, hands on, involved in all tasks
- To seek out and actively promote ideas and techniques in the company – both internally and externally
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Special Android Developer Experience:
- Ability to design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with source control especially Git
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Still have a few questions? Give us a call on 020 373 5508.
Speak to you soon!