Permanent | Competitive | London
An award winning Technology Company based in London is looking for a talented Data Scientist to join their growing team. This forward thinking and ground breaking company is proving to be one of the most exciting companies in London.
Data Scientist Requirements:
- A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate deeply technical concepts to non-technical audiences, at all levels and in all mediums from email to written and oral presentations.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, even in the face of demanding deadlines.
- Strong coding skills in at least one major language (e.g. Java/C++/Python).
- Demonstrated statistical and machine learning experience, academic or commercial, and knowledge of major data science tools and frameworks.Comfortable working in a collaborative data science environment
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL / NoSQL) is a significant plus.
- MS/PhD in a quantitative discipline. (A degree focused on NLP is a strong asset, but equivalent experience will be recognised.)
- Experience in the healthcare domain would be beneficial but is not a high priority
If you feel like this role is right for you, do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Call us on 020 3735 5088 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!