Permanent | Competitive | London
The focus of the Strategic Planner role is on working with clients to support their digital planning. Whether focusing on innovation, a particular area of digital capability or looking more broadly about digital capabilities and approach, the Strategic Planner must be able to bring together the multiple factors which will govern client success, create compelling arguments for the correct approach and help our clients to understand how they can achieve their digital visions.
Special Strategic Planner Requirements:
- Work with clients to help them understand how planning will benefit them and their business
- Plan out the strategy development process in the most suitable way for each business
- Conduct key elements of strategy development
- Working with client to gain acceptance of such analysis
- Working with clients to create new ideas (whether for innovation or strategic planning)
- Act as a ‘trusted adviser’ of the client – not driven by commercial success but by delivering the most acceptable solution for the client and their business.
Special Strategic Planner Skills:
- The person in this role will be able to lead and understand digital strategic planning discussions at the highest level
- Be able to confidently lead client workshops
- The ability to analyse research and data sources and find insight
- Precursor roles will vary widely but could include a background in agency management, senior user experience or client handling.
If you feel like this role is right for you, do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Call us on 020 3735 5088 or email us your CV to email@example.com!