Award Winning Health and Wellbeing Tech House | Central London | £35k-£40k
An award winning Health and Wellbeing Tech house is looking for a QA Engineer to join their growing team. Their vision is to aggregate the latest technologies with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors to make healthcare more accessible and affordable for people everywhere. Already a success in England and Ireland they are now launching their product on a global scale.
You will be working with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams to release quality products across the organisations app. You will play a vital part in the creation of an in-house testing team, working with passionate, tech driven and enthusiastic individuals on a day-to-day basis. Reporting to the QA Manager, you will be part of a small collaborative product team based in the Central London Office.
QA Manager Responsibilities:
- Participate in the selection of appropriate test automation tools and relevant test techniques
- Establish any non-functional requirements such as performance and scalability and their method of validation
- Confirm testability of any development effort upfront with developers before code is written
- Provide input for backlog grooming and scoring
- Carry out exploratory testing and test scenarios to uncover unusual issues.
Requirements for QA Manager:
- Mobile App testing experience
- API Testing experience
- Professional experience of Java, Cucumber and Selenium
- Certification in Testing (ISEB/Certified Agile Tester)
- Be well versed in software engineering tools and best practices.
If you feel like this role is right for you, do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Call us on 020 3735 5088 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!