Permanent | 35k-45k | London
We are looking for a Ruby Developer who possesses a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to continue to push the boundaries of healthcare technology.
Ruby Developer Specialist Requirements:
- Is able to successfully use Ruby outside of Rails
- Familiar with most popular RubyGems and Bundler
- Solid knowledge of databases, SQL and query optimization
- Can deploy a Rails app with Capistrano on an empty Linux server of choice
- Understanding of APIs and ability to design their own
- Confident in using Git and “pull request”-based approach
- Basic front-end knowledge including CSS3 (SASS), CoffeeScript and Backbone.js.
Ruby Developer Specialist Skills:
- Healthcare experience
- Start up experience
- International experience or localisation experience
- Good front-end skills.
If you feel like this role is right for you, do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Call us on 020 3735 5088 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!