Permanent | 40k – 45k | London
A Global digital product and services consultancy is looking for a Senior Associate UX Designer with agency or consultancy experience to join their exciting and innovative User Experience team, playing a key role in helping the company succeed and grow.
Special SA UX Requirements:
- As a UX Lead you will be producing detailed user flow, wireframes, site-maps and other UX deliverables
- Cover a range of design insight tools, including user testing personas, customer feedback and data analysis to design informed and logical user journeys
- Be the voice of the customer and represent the importance of user-centred design across the business.
Special SA UX Skills:
- Experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or user experience designer (or similar role), concentrating significantly on mobile experiences
- Ability to conduct task analysis, usability tests, cognitive walkthroughs, focus groups and related user research
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools used for the creation of specifications as well as tools used for demonstration and prototyping purposes.
If you feel like this role is right for you, do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Call us on 020 3735 5088 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Date: May 29, 2015