Date: July 27, 2015
Permanent | £50k – £60k | London
A tech start up company are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their innovative company.
- Delivering the assigned project within the agreed scope and budget whilst ensuring the work is of the highest quality
- Producing project budgets, schedules/plans, risk plans, communication plans etc. that accurately represent the scope of work whilst considering client expectations and the agency economics
- Maintaining weekly status reports and monitoring all changes within the project – adjusting budgets and resources where appropriate
- Driving for cross-functional integration and ensuring the quality control is incorporated into every project.
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience in digital project management within a structured environment
- Team management skills and the ability to work at a senior management level
- The ability to make timely decisions, under complex, demanding high pressure circumstances
- A process driven outlook with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.